This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Please see my disclosure.
Looking to get a shark tattoo? Traditional shark tattoos often represent protection, courage, and guidance, especially among seamen. But there are plenty of other reasons to get a shark tattoo.
After all, sharks are amazing creatures and play a vital role in our ecosystem. And you can simply get a tattoo of a shark just because they’re amazing creatures from the deep. They get a bad rep sometimes, but really, they’re quite fascinating.
In Fiji culture, a shark god protects fishers at sea. In Māori culture, the shark is a symbol of power and victory. Hammerhead sharks, in particular, are known to be the protector of people.
Here are some of our favorite shark tattoo ideas to inspire your next ink.
19 Shark Tattoo Ideas
1. This minimalistic and realistic tattoo
2. Scuba diver and Great White Shark meet again
3. This shark teeth tattoo is almost as cool as finding the real thing.
4. How cute is this shark with their pink pool floatie?
5. This tattoo is giving off witchy vibes. We love the seaweed and rays in the background.
6. A hammerhead duo
7. The sharks just keep on evolving.
8. This distinguished gentleman
9. Just a little bite?
10. Sharks but make it art.
11. Dress for the job you want.
12. Shark and scuba diver swimming side by side.
13. Mermaids and sharks = best friends.
14. You are the shark to my tornado.
15. Surfs up!
16. When in doubt, get out your flamingo float.
17. Shark jawbone knee tattoo
18. Happy Birthday!
19. And a traditional style tattoo!
- 10 Tips For a Comfortable Eco-Friendly Hiking Trip - September 19, 2023
- Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint At Home And Abroad - September 19, 2023
- Coming To Las Vegas? Here’s Some Casino Etiquette You Will Want To Know In Advance - September 12, 2023