This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Please see my disclosure.
With veganism becoming more and more mainstream, there are more and more vegan memes to appreciate. We’ve collected our absolute favorites.
Whether you’re a long-time vegan or just starting, these memes are highly relatable. No matter how long you’ve been a vegan, you’ve likely met at least someone who just can’t get over it.
Sometimes the best way to handle things is with a little humor, and these vegan memes will help you cope.
31 Vegan Memes That Are Highly Relatable
1. Our friends are not food.
2. Ahhh, the propaganda!
3. It’s so hard when there are so many good options.
4. More considerate than our actual family.
5. One of our biggest pet peeves.
6. Harsh, but true.
7. Red flag alert!
8. Of course, I know him; he is me.
9. The plastic is still bad, though!
10. We’re really over this “come back.”
11. We’ve been hardened over the years.
12. We’ve been training our whole lives for this.
13. Annoy a few to save a bunch.
14. We have a job to do!
15. We started the day so strong.
16. It’s absolutely true.
17. Ah, the struggle.
18. The hypocrisy…
19. You can’t say we haven’t tried.
20. One of the funniest things we’ve encountered as vegans.
21. Our inventory is running low over here.
22. Today is gonna be a good day.
23. And somehow, they’re gonna be mad about it.
24. A best friend.
25. Or our personal favorite, “we have these gluten-free options.”
26. Hmmm, delicious.
27. Someone’s gotta do it.
28. We don’t understand where we went wrong.
29. Grocery shopping can take a while sometimes.
30. Y’all know it’s full of hormones, right? Right? And there are a ton of plant-based milk options!
31. Holiday gatherings seem to have gotten smaller.
- 20 Songs About Tennessee That Are As Smooth As The Whiskey - March 13, 2023
- 15 Fun Things To Do In Nashville TN For Couples - February 6, 2023
- Don’t Go to the Kentucky Derby – Why Horse Racing is a Cruel Tradition - February 4, 2023