This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Please see my disclosure.
These sunrise quotes speak to the human experience and remind us of the fleeting nature of time, the importance of living in the moment, and the power of hope and optimism.
It’s no wonder that the sunrise has inspired some of the most beautiful and thought-provoking quotes of all time. From poets and philosophers to scientists and spiritual leaders, everyone has been captivated by the beauty of a sunrise.
Sunrise is a magical time of the day when the world seems to come alive with the promise of a new beginning. The first light of day illuminates the sky in hues of pink, orange, and gold, casting a warm glow that fills the air with hope and renewal.
I’ve personally always loved sunrises more than sunsets. They’re both beautiful, but there’s something magical about feeling like you’re awake when the rest of the world is sleeping.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, motivation, or simply a moment of reflection, these sunrise quotes will stir your soul and remind you to embrace the beauty and wonder of life.
Best Long Sunrise Quotes
1.”Rest but never quit. Even the sun has a sinking spell each evening. But it always rises the next morning. At sunrise, every soul is born again.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “Every sunrise is a poem written on the earth with words of light, warmth, and love.” – Debasish Mridha
3. “The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
4. “Every sunrise is a new page of the book of your life, don’t let it stay blank.” – Jaume Puig Costa-Jussà
5. “I wanted everybody to see a sunrise and be knocked out by the miracle of it, the world being created every morning.” – Mordicai Gerstein
6. “Sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches. Cool to warm. So is the progression from childhood to old age.” – Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
7. “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” – Juansen Dizon, Confessions of a Wallflower
8. “At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.” – Debasish Mridha
9. “Sunrise looks spectacular in the nature; sunrise looks spectacular in the photos; sunrise looks spectacular in our dreams; sunrise looks spectacular in the paintings, because it really is spectacular!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
10. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “There is always a way and always hope in the next sunrise, and in the next second, and in the next minute.” – Ziggy Marley
12. “There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.” – Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
13. “It wasn’t the sunrise that took my breath away. Rather, it was the privilege of knowing that forces a billion times my own strength silently merged in the first light of a new day to remind me that I am part of something infinitely bigger than all of the combined challenges of any day.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
14. “There is, I have heard, a little thing called sunrise, in which the sun reverses the process we all viewed the night before. You might assume such a thing as mythical as those beasts that guard the corners of the earth, but I have it on the finest authority, and have, indeed, from time to time, regarded it with my own eyes.” – Lauren Willig, The Garden Intrigue
15. “There is a moment in every dawn when light floats, there is the possibility of magic. Creation holds its breath.” – Douglas Adams, The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
16. “There is a reason why morning follows night, hjälte. After times of great darkness, we must take time to mourn all we have lost and all who were lost, even as hope rises with the sun.” – Emory R. Frie, Realm of the Snow Queen
17. “Trying to sneak a fastball past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster.” – Joe Adcock
18. “Get outside. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there’s something good about feeling both.” – Amy Grant
19. “She leaned back in her chair, watching the sunrise as if it were a private performance intended just for her. And for a moment it felt that way: as if the sun was showing off for her benefit, reminding her how wonderful it was to be young and alive.” – Katharine McGee
20. “How sweet the morning air is! See how that one little cloud floats like a pink feather from some gigantic flamingo…. How small we feel with our petty ambitions and strivings in the presence of the great elemental forces of Nature!” – Arthur Conan Doyle
21. “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’” – Jim Carrey
22. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
23. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think, and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” – Norton Juster
24. “Every now and then I sit and watch the sun rise to remind myself how it’s done – peacefully, steadily, warmly, and in beautiful color.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
25. “With a bound, the sun of a molten fiery red came above the horizon, and immediately thousands of little birds sang out for joy, and a soft chorus of mysterious, glad murmurs came forth from the earth.” – Elizabeth Gaskell
26. “Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way.” – Max Lucado
27. “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton
28. “Saw the sunrise. A lovely apricot sky with flames in it and then solemn pink. Heavens, how beautiful…I feel so full of love today after having seen the sunrise.” – Katherine Mansfield
29. “In someone’s darkest hour, your simple act of kindness may imitate the sunrise, and to sad eyes, you become their only source of light.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
30. “Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” – Robb Sagendorph
31. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope” – Bernard Williams
32. “Not everyone was privileged to see another sunrise like you did, so before you start complaining; remember that the breath of life, is not for sale.” – Gift Gugu Mona
33. “That time of day when the sun hasn’t come up yet, but you can already feel it coming. It’s an elusive warmth, like a subtle promise whispered in your ear and you can go on with your day knowing you’ve been given another chance to get it right.” – Cassia Leo
Sunrise Quotes For Instagram
34. “Watching the sunrise every morning is a blessing.” – Anuj Jasani
35. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.” – Cuban Proverb
36. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
37. “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise.” – Fleetwood Mac
38. “It’s a new day. Yesterday’s failure is redeemed at the sunrise” – Todd Stocker
39. “Dance when the sun comes up.” – A.D. Posey
40. “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
41. “Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.” – Marty Rubin
42. “Another sunrise, another new beginning.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
43. “Each day is born with a sunrise.” – Suzy Kassem
44. “Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day.” – Phil Dunphy
45. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
46. “Here comes the sun.” – The Beatles
47. “I’m walking on sunshine.” – Katrina and The Waves
48. “Soak up the sun.” – Sheryl Crow
49. “Turn your face to the sun and all of the shadows fall behind you.” – Rihanna
50. “I got a pocket full of sunshine.” – Natasha Bedingfield
51. “Time is marked by each sunrise and sunset whether or not you actually see it.” – Catherine Opie
52. “Nature unfolds her treasure at the first ray of sunrise.” – Kishore Bansal
53. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
54. “Light is life.” – Steven Magee, Hypoxia, Mental Illness & Chronic Fatigue
55. “Every day a million miracles begin at sunrise.” – Eric Jerome Dickey
56. “Just like the days, no two sunrises are ever the same.” – Jonathan P. Lamas
57. “The darkness is at its deepest. Just before the sunrise.” – Voltaire
58. “Every sunrise begins with new eyes.” – Richie Norton
59. “A night can NEVER defeat the sunrise.” – Sumit Sharma
Sunrise Captions For Instagram
60. The most natural filter to exist.
61. May the sun shine not on you, but within you.
62. Rise then shine.
63. I was thinking about the sunrise, then it dawned on me.
64. Let there be light!
65. Watch more sunrises instead of Netflix.
66. The sun is my sol mate.
67. Good morning sunshine!
68. Wake up for the sunrise. Stay out for the moon.
69. Another day, another sunrise, another adventure.
70. Professional daydreamer.
71. I can’t decide if I like sunrises or sunsets better. They both have their ups and downs.
72. Don’t waste sunsets with people who will be gone by sunrise.
73. Sunrise – a time when all truths are still clean and enviable.
74. Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten someone’s day.
75. Like snowflakes, no two sunrises are alike.
76. Rise and shine: it’s sunrise time
- The Transformative Power Of Travel In College Life - November 28, 2023
- Sink Your Teeth Into These 55 Shark Puns - November 27, 2023
- 11 of the Coolest and Most Unique Airbnb Gatlinburg Options - November 4, 2023