Nashville isn’t just for music lovers – it’s for lovers in general too. There are tons of fun things to do in Nashville TN for couples looking for date ideas.
Fun Things To Do In Nashville TN For Couples
1. Catch A Show At The Grand Ole Opry House
Any country music fan should visit the Grand Ole Opry at least once. A live show is such a fun way to spend time together and if you want to do that in one of the OG spots, the Grand Ole Opry is the place.
It’s the world’s longest-running radio show. Its traditional day is Saturdays, but it also runs every Friday, plus additional Tuesdays and Wednesdays seasonally.
2. Take A Tour Or Catch A Show At The Ryman Auditorium
Taking in a show at the Ryman is a right of passage.
Whether you’re there for a tour or a performance, it’s a fantastic place to see a magnificent part of American music history.
3. Enjoy A Scenic Walk At Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
The 55-acre garden and estate are the perfect place to immerse yourselves in nature and take a romantic stroll.
There’s a rose garden, a sculpture garden, and a tranquil Japanese garden. Additionally, there’s an on-site Georgian estate that features an art gallery.
4. Take A Hike At Radnor Lake State Park
Radnor Lake is one of our favorite places in Nashville. It’s not far from downtown, is beautiful, and has abundant wildlife.
Even if you’re not the hiking type, the Lake Trail is a fairly simple walk that circles the lake.
5. Create Your Own Candle At Paddywax Candle Bar
Learn how to make your own candles at The Candle Bar. It’s a fun and unique date idea!
And, you can bring your own wine, beer, or seltzer to enjoy while you’re there too.
6. Go On A Mural Tour Of The City
Whether on a guided or self-guided tour, there are more murals in Nashville than one can possibly see in one trip.
Some of the best areas to find murals include 12South, East Nashville, Downtown, and The Gulch.
7. See A Performance At The Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Checking out performances here is a great date night option. The venue hosts classical music performances, as well as other genres of music and special events.
8. Attend A Sports Game
Between the Nashville Predators hockey team, the Tennessee Titans NFL team, the Nashville Sounds minor league baseball team, and the Nashville Soccer Club, there is a sporting event almost any time of year.
9. Take A Stroll Through Centennial Park And Visit The Parthenon
Not to be confused with Bicentennial Park, Centennial Park is a must-see in Nashville.
It is home to the only full-size replica of the Parthenon in Greece. It was built as a homage to Nashville’s nickname – “Athens of the South.”
10. Hit Some Bombs At Top Golf
Got a competitive streak? Head down to Top Golf and test out your swing.
11. Have A Picnic At Arrington Vineyards
Founded by Kix Brooks, Arrington Vineyards is located south of Nashville and right outside of Franklin.
It’s a great spot for couples to enjoy a romantic picnic or check out live music.
12. Take In The View Of Nashville From Love Circle
Love Circle Park, or “Lovers’ Lane,” is a hilltop area that offers a fantastic view of the city. Take a picnic if you’re going to enjoy the view during the day, or catch a romantic sunset.
13. Grab Some Local Goods At The Nashville Farmers’ Market
14. Catch A Comedy Show At Zanies
Humor is necessary for any relationship, right? Check out Nashville’s premiere comedy club which hosts a number of well-known comedians.
15. Hunt For Treasures At The Nashville Flea Market
This is one of the best flea markets in the country and it. is. HUGE. You can find anything here. And it can be such a fun way to spend a day with a loved one.
- Leap Year Facts, Traditions, And Superstitions Around the World - February 17, 2024
- 7 Weird Things To Do In New Orleans - February 10, 2024
- 15 Manatee Facts You May Not Know About The Loveable Sea Cows - January 18, 2024